[Coco] Did everyone see the announcement today?

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 13:03:13 EDT 2017

 I heard about it, but it seems that people weren't sure what Adafruit bought, exactly, if anything at all.

Some speculates that it just bought a bunch of share certificates I think this is one case where we need to wait and see.

Personally, it seems weird that Adafruit would have bought RS. If they did, how would this help? Stores are gone. Physical property has been auctioned off. Definitely need to wait and see. Salvador