[Coco] Tandy Assembly Exhibit: CocoMEM

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 6 20:04:37 EDT 2017

Hi Jim,

I would like to see the price differences all the way unto 128MB if you don’t mind.  I say if you’re going to go to 8MB and it doesn’t cost that much more then why not go bigger.  We can always use more RAM.

I’ve been coding a demo off and on for the last few months and one problem I have is I don’t have enough RAM for the background music (not even close) on a 512k CoCo3.  I’ve been toying with reading the audio samples directly from the CoCoSDC but I think loading it all into RAM and running the demo would be the best.

“Go big, or Go home”  :)

Thanks for the cool new CoCo hardware,
Glen