[Coco] NitrOS9 question

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 08:50:48 EDT 2017

We ran into the same issue when creating the headless Drivewire disks some
years ago.  If the boot file became too small, things went badly.

Unfortunately Boisy solved this in our case so I can't give you specifics.
Not sure if he still monitors this list, fairly sure he intended to patch
the nitros9 source to correct the bug. Perhaps the fix got lost or was not
comprehensive.  In any case, I can confirm a third case where small boot
file became an issue in itself.

-Aaron