[Coco] NitrOS9 question

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 23:42:16 EDT 2017

Dave,

Yeah I haven't used any of the headless versions yet. :)  I wish I could
help you more right now.  Hopefully when I get my Analog board back OR if I
can figure out why my Deluxe RS232 Pak isn't working.

I will let you know when I have more to share or other ideas. lol

Bill,
Has anyone tried the headless stuff before on the CoCo3FPGA yet?

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |