[Coco] NitrOS9 question

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Oct 5 17:59:46 EDT 2017

Ok, so now I am delving in to vtio.asm and I've hit another brick wall.
I thought I had all of the files required to build NitrOS9 but I see a
reference to a file called "systype" in the defsfile. My defsfile only
references os9defs, rbfdefs, scfdefs, and cocodefs.  Where do I find the
systype file?  Perhaps it contains the refrerence for SHFTCLR and ohers.

Dave