[Coco] Tandy Assembly Exhibit: CocoMEM

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Oct 4 22:16:56 EDT 2017

On 10/4/2017 9:06 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:
> Jim, how long before these become available? Or is it still in dev stage?
It is still in dev stage (it was not even working this time last week,
and had not worked since I soldered it up before CocoFEST. Thus, I think
it needs a bit more time to test.

I also want to discuss various options with folks, either at Tandy
Assembly or elsewhere:

  * How much RAM is desired?  8MB, 16MB, 32MB?
  * Any other initial features needed?
  * How many people want one

Assuming a reasonable number are interested, it's respin the board time,
with the newer design and no JTAG adapter or test pins (the pins on the
current board are for testing).

Finally, it's time to find someone who can put the board through the
paces, in grueling circumstances.

Assuming enough people are interested, I'd say early 2018 for sales.

Jim