[Coco] for sale

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Oct 1 14:02:19 EDT 2017

Down to 35 $CAN if you pick it up at home, with still 10 $CAN extra for shipping
by mail.

Also selling a Digisector DS-69B, without manuals (lost them in 1989 in a
flood), 35 $CAN if you pick it up, 5 $CAN extra for shipping by mail, except if
you also buy the Rainbows. I might also have a diskette or two to ship with
that. Disks and manuals are probably already downloadable from
colorcomputerarchive.

1 $CAN = 0.8022 $US right now. https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/CADUSD=X