[Coco] Disk Edtasm patch

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Mar 29 15:09:51 EDT 2017

Disk Edtasm will work as is in 80 columns if you launch it from Width 80
and blindly type in responses to the anticipated prompt or two you normally
get in 32-column mode when starting it up.  You may be able to bypass the
need for that by modifying the boot program.

There was also at least one commercial patched version, maybe from Robert
Gault, that added some features.

Art