[Coco] 30 years...time flies

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Tue Mar 21 21:12:54 EDT 2017

Mark McDougall said:
> My original Coco was donated to the family of my father's friend around
> the time I was getting into the Amiga, so I thought nothing of it.

I wanted an Amiga back in the day… when I finally got to where I could have afforded one, I was already dug-in on PC’s and at that point it never crossed my mind to get one. I am considering getting one at some point in the future as part of this retro hobby thing.

> These days I keep a lazy eye on local eBay auctions hoping it'll turn up
> again

That would be amazing if it did!

> Fortunately I have pretty much every other bit of significant hardware
> my father and/or I owned.

That is way cool! I wish I’d had the insight to do the same…

James