[Coco] 6809 File I/O

Michael R. Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sat Mar 18 14:39:12 EDT 2017

Pete,

Again this is C code, but James Dessart who made early contributions to gcc6809 actually wrote an entire libc and coco library system that includes calls into the coco roms to do various things.  I am pretty sure that this code will not compile and run with a modern version of gcc6809 without some modifications, but you can at least look at how he is doing the rom call accesses, probably need to start with the implementation of fopen in stdio and drill down into where the roms are actually called.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gcc-coco/ <https://sourceforge.net/projects/gcc-coco/>

—

Michael R. Furman
Email: n6il at ocs.net