[Coco] OS9 68K

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sun Mar 12 15:54:29 EDT 2017

We used to experience the same problem when de-gaussing the old CRTs on video games. The best way to do it was to pull the degausser at least a couple of feet away *and* rotate it 90 degrees so it was perpendicular to the screen before turning it off.  Of course you could see the results immediately if you didn't do it right.

Dave