[Coco] OS9 68K

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Wed Mar 8 19:57:59 EST 2017

Kip Koon said:
> Hi Guys,
> For those of us interested in OS9 68K, might I suggest that we form some kind
> of group to support our various platforms?

I don't have either of the 68k's computers (MM/1 or PT68K-4) that were supposed to be follow-ups to the CoCo3.  However, I am interested in them, and would buy one if the conditions were to present themselves at some point in the future.

In the meantime, I would follow such a group and be interested in any project to create emulators (or FPGA’s) of either computer or both.

James