[Coco] Tandy Direct Connect Modem Pak

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Fri Mar 3 22:56:55 EST 2017

Hi,

I am doing the modification to the DCM to make it a regular rs232 pak.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

I plan on using it specifically with nitros9, and am going to wire the
port to be a null modem to connect directly to the pc.  I do this with
the regular rs232 pak, with a null modem adapter just fine.

As for the drivers, does any one know if the 6551-/t2 & T3 work with it,
or do I need to brew up some different ones?

I will see what I can find, jut thought I would get some other input.

Thanks,

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.