[Coco] Programming in BASIC on the CoCo - Chapter 23

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 09:52:01 EDT 2017

I have released another video covering the next chapter in Programming in
BASIC on the Color Computer, using the "Getting Started with Extended Color
BASIC" PDF document as our guide, available from the Color Computer Archive.

Chapter 23 covers the low resolution graphics screen, and how to mix up to
9 color graphics and text with the SET/RESET/POINT and Print@ commands.

It also introduces us in how to ready the X and Y coordinates from the
Joysticks and the joystick fire buttons.

There are a few demos in the chapter to help illustrate the concepts, and I
took the liberty to "enhance" the demos just a bit to help better visualize
some of the concepts.

The video is available here:
https://youtu.be/VW9wtGR3_GI

There are a ton of videos in the playlist, starting on chapter 1 and
several little side projects with custom demos and programs based on the
concepts, to show by example how to take the concepts and turn them into
real programs of your own.

The entire play list is available here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDfh7JjQaSYA1fP5KwRiOwefFIIF1Alid

Steve Strowbridge, aka