[Coco] SCART to HDMI project.

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Jun 13 02:36:39 EDT 2017

> frase072 frase072 at telus.net  <mailto:coco%40maltedmedia.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BCoco%5D%20SCART%20to%20HDMI%20project.&In-Reply-To=%3Ctqar0lch5fyvl7tt6iq19drr.1497324709423%40email.android.com%3E>
> Mon Jun 12 23:31:49 EDT 2017
>
> Just picked up an SCART to HDMI converter to replace my aging CM-8 monitor. After following Barry Nelsons project on hackaday.io I have had partial success with a video image. Partial in that I have a black and white screen and colors are grey scaled and artifacted with vertical black lines. I'm not sure what is going on with the signal.  Does anyone that has done this project have any insights as to how to make this work?
> Doug Fraser.
Can you post a picture of the screen? Make sure you connected all the ground wires and that you have 5 volts applied to the 100 ohm resistor. Double check all your wiring and measure the voltage on pin 16. Maybe you got a bad converter, post a photo of the wiring also please, I may be able to help more after I see the pictures.