[Coco] ebay auction

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 13:27:37 EDT 2017

I was wondering the same thing. That board doesn't look like anything that inside my CoCo 3.

I wish the description actually had a description :-).

Yeah, and that line about buying with confidence, but parts are untested. Well, at least the proto board looks functional.

Let me ask the guy :-) Salvador