[Coco] CoCoFEST! is coming... Re: CoCoFEST! call for presentations!

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Tue Jan 31 20:11:16 EST 2017

On 1/31/2017 4:56 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:
> On 1/02/2017 6:19 AM, RETRO Innovations wrote:
>
>>> Or you might contrast working in the CoCo
>>> community with working in the Commodore community (or whatever other
>>> retro communities you might support).
>> Now, this one could be fun, but would no doubt be controversial :-)
>
> Oh, so you _are_ that Jim Brain... I always wondered... !
>
> Regards,

My apologies.  As I can't imagine there would be another and assumed
there would be no point to clarify, I did not.

Your statement is inconclusive as to how you feel about this new fact.
"Bummer, it's the same guy", or "Wow, it's the same guy" both follow
from your statement :-)

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com