[Coco] Troubleshooting CoCo 3

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 17:04:48 EDT 2017

I jumpered the said pins and the CoCo 3 powered up; however, with a black display.
I tested it without RAM and with the Triad 512K installed. Same result.
How can I be sure that the 6809 is bad? You mentioned the blank green screen, but I am not getting even that.
If possible, I would like to know if the CPU is bad before I go off removing that chip.
Thanks! Salvador