[Coco] Cocoflash menu size limitations?

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 15:28:43 EDT 2017

I noticed that the first 2 blocks of the flash are reserved for the menu. Blocks 0 and 1 provide storage for 8192 bytes. The base menu is tightly written and weighs in at around 3072 fitting neatly in block 0; but as the program pak description increases so does the space needed for the menu. With only 100 blocks or 409600 bytes used my menu is already over 5120 bytes only leaving 3072 bytes of description despite still having 95 percent of the flashs memory available for storage