[Coco] Cocoflash menu program

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 07:04:10 EDT 2017

Great menu program that you and your daughter wrote
Just wanted to make a request if I could...
Would it be possible to ad an  auto sort routine that displayed the installed 'rom paks' alphabetically ‎. Now that I have flashed about 50 plus roms on it would be great to access them alphabetically. My only option now is to manually edit the menu's DATA line 10000 + and put them in order. That was easy when I had just 10 roms flashed but more tedious as I install more

Anyway that's just something on my wish list. The menu program, as it is now, makes using the flash so easy

Thanks

,