[Coco] Model 3 Coco 3

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 21:35:08 EDT 2017

That's almost as bad as turning a Pacman arcade cabinet into a MAME machine
<lol>  : )

Would still like to see your creation though :)

Perhaps you could fabricate a cover (etc) for one of the drive bays to
house the miniMPI and fit your CM8 in : )

... and stick on one of the 512K CC3 badges from Neil!

Shain