[Coco] Which do you prefer and why? CoCo 1/2/3

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 20:29:25 EDT 2017

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 9:41 PM, John Lochey via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm wondering the "CoCo Demographic" on this list.
> Which machine do you primarily use and why?
> CoCo 1/2/3?

​Well for me my primary was a CoCo 3 for many years.  For the most part a
Co​Co 3 can run most CoCo 1/2 software without any issues.  The CoCo 3 does
have both a RGB port on the bottom for use with RGB monitors and current
converters.  You also have a composite output on the back for use on
monitors/TV's that have a composite input.  You also have the RF modulator
on it as well for those rare TV's that you would still have to use RF.

The CoCo 1 & 2 both have RF modulator outputs only.  You would have to
upgrade them for a composite output if you would want a cleaner output from
them.  Though this is not really that big of a deal if you still have a TV
that can use the RF that will work with the CoCo 1 & 2.

That is just my 2 cents, what it is really worth. :O

> Right now I have a CoCo 2, but I'm gunning for a CoCo1 and CoCo3 on eBay.
>

> Johnny

​

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |