[Coco] 5.25" Floppies...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 26 18:33:57 EDT 2017

You realize that Cocs are not the only systems that use 5.25" floppy drives. There are many, many retro enthusiasts who still use them.

I use them on my TRS-80 Model 4, my IBM PC, my Tandy 1200, my many Apple ][gs and Apple clone computers, my LNW-80, my TRS-80 Model Is, and my Atari 800XL. I am not alone.

-[ Al ]-
On 4/26/2017 6:25:12 PM, CoCo Demus <retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe with NK tensions on East Asia they will have to use them a last time
:/