[Coco] CocoPi3 Distribution Image

Scott Wendt malfunct at msn.com
Wed Apr 26 14:11:49 EDT 2017

The Raspberry Pi 3 only comes in the model B variant so it is easy to pick the "right" one. Also unless you need to fit your Pi in a very small place the Pi 3 is the one a recommend to buy right now because the price difference between it and the slower versions isn't enough to make up for the great loss in cpu performance and lack of onboard WiFi in those older models.