[Coco] Which do you prefer and why? CoCo 1/2/3

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:19:38 EDT 2017

Hi John

  I started many years ago with a Coco 1, then migrated to the 2 and finally a 3.  I also did get a TC-9 from Frank Hogg which eventually died.  I donated that to Mark Marlette at Cloud9 to add to his collection for preservation.  I currently have a 64k Coco 2 & a 512k Coco 3 with SDC.  Also I have acquired Roger Taylor’s Coco on a chip  FPGA.  My main machine now is the Coco on a Chip (because of the 80x60 text), but the Coco 3 sits right beside it and used at the same time.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>