[Coco] Original OS-9 Level 1 source code

CoCo Demus retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:38:15 EDT 2017

Hi,

I once got my hands in OS-9 Level 1 Version 2.0 source code but I cannot
find it anymore in the web. Does anyone here has a copy of it ?

The reason I am asking is that NitrOS-9 has grown too much for the level 1
which makes trying to use CoHR for example useless as you leave if few
available pages.

So my idea is try to understand what has grown in code size and make a lean
and mean version of the NitrOS-9 Level 1 for coco/dragon.

I developed a nice Co40 42x25 driver for the L1 but it gets pretty useless
as you cannot run dynacalc, stylograph, etc.

I wan't to make it similar to OS-9 V2.0 EuroHard.

Thanks,

Felipe.