[Coco] Coco flash without drivewire

Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Apr 25 17:16:22 EDT 2017

> Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
> Tue Apr 25 11:52:57 EDT 2017
>
> My way may not be the best way but it was easy enough that I have so far flashed about 45 rom pak files onto it.

You shouldn't need to copy the SDC image to a physical floppy, just plug the CoCo SDC into to slot 4 and the CoCo Flash into slot 1. Mount the disk images on the CoCo SDC with the PRGFLASH utility and the rom files to be programmed. After programming a rom, type POKE &HFF7F,&H33 to reselect the SDC card if you have more files to work with. No other steps should be required. I usually use DriveWire when programming, but I have used this method also with my SDC.