[Coco] CoCo "Basic" question.

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Apr 25 16:51:58 EDT 2017

As far as I'm aware, there are no differences between the version of
Extended Basic on the CoCo 3 and the one in the most recent CoCo 2s.  If
you['re referring to Super Extended Basic, it relies so heavily on the CoCo
3's hardware that there would be very little that would be transferable to
an earlier CoCo.

Art