[Coco] CoCoFEST! Presenters.... send me your slides

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 11:21:09 EDT 2017

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Apr 23, 2017, at 11:05 PM, Michael Brant <brant.michael.l at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Stevie wow that is a great idea and service for those of us who were
> remote
> > viewing.  (I was not staring at goats with Georg Clooney)
>
> AND for some of us who were there! The stream was often going inside the
> main fest room so folks who couldn't leave their table could still watch.

​For sure on this.  Wish we had this 20 to 30 years ago so we could have
had recordings of all the talks that were going on with all the
presentations/speakers back then.

> I missed most of the presentations, and thanks to Steve, I will be able to
> see what I missed.

​Yes this really helps us to be in both places :)​

> My only thought is it would be nice if folks who watch it would be
> Glenside members. The club can always use the support.

​

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |