[Coco] SDC Question

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Apr 25 07:47:32 EDT 2017

L. Curtis Boyle wrote:
> I have a question for you - can one boot NitrOS-9 from a hard drive image (which I have already done), but then access one's floppy images (both RSDOS and OS-9), from within Nitros9 itself?

I have available a program HRSDOS that works with real RGBDOS scsi systems and presumably will with
HDBDOS. It accesses both real Basic floppies and virtual Basic floppies on the hard drive.
http://aaronwolfe.com/robert.gault/Coco/Sales/Flyer.htm

I have a similar program that works with emulators that essentially is emudsk by Alan DeKok modified
to access the RGBDOS Basic partition of a .vhd drive. However, this program VEMUDSK just works with
OS-9 floppies in the Basic partition. It provides a simple method for altering your OS9Boot file if
on a virtual floppy.

What do you actually need?

Robert