[Coco] SDC Question

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 22:08:40 EDT 2017

Now that everybody is back from CoCoFest 26, I’m hoping the collective
braintrust can answer my question.

I have a CoCo SDC and have several SD cards that I use. One with NitrOS9
(128mb drive image) and ancillary images. Another with RS-DOS dsk files and
a third that houses the Ultimate SDC collection.

I have HDBDOS burned into an EEPROM that is in my SCII controller and am
able to access DW. SO all my parts/pieces work successfully, but my
question is:

Can I copy a VHD disk image to my SFC, then use HDBDOS to access the
virtual disk images, WITHOUT using drive wire using drive #1 of my SDC (I
know that I could startup DW and use drive #2 and #3 to access the virtual
disks).

Regards