[Coco] Coco Flash

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 22:26:41 EDT 2017

Yes. I will be converting my. Ccc library into. Bins and loading them onto the flash.   The coco flash can hold more than 2000 4k roms at once.   So it will easily hold the entire ROM pak library including the 32k and 128k paks. Barry's menu software auto boots when you turn the computer on.   You just scroll through the menu and pick the 'pak' you want to use and it fires up just as if you plugged that single cart into the coco. Great product

,