[Coco] Heathkit H89

Rob Rosenbrock bester at adamswells.com
Sat Apr 22 14:27:10 EDT 2017

LOL

I didn't intend that, but meant that in relation to the Coco the (stock)
Mod I/III graphics are crude/rudimentary - just SET & RESET, and rather
lo-res at that. In fact, that was one of the reasons I bought my first
Coco.

What I found funny was discussing a H89 as if moving to it from the Mod
III when I did just the opposite.