[Coco] DSK images to floppies to run on CoCo.

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 22:27:05 EDT 2017

I have only seen usb 3 1/2 drives.   You would have to make your own 5 1/4 usb drive and would have to use an external power for it.   I have made lots of disks for my Tandy 1000 but they do not all seem to want to read. It's really hit and miss. The SDC is the only reliable way I have found to make physical disk's from. Dsk images for my coco

,