[Coco] DSK images to floppies to run on CoCo.

Alexander Wallace alexander.o.wallace at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 18:54:32 EDT 2017

Hello All,

Please forgive the newbie question as I’m just returning to the CoCo after 20 years or so…

Since new SDCs are not yet available, meanwhile, will I be able to download DSK images and transfer them to disks to use on the CoCo3 if I get me a USB floppy for my Mac or Linux machine?  I’ve read of people saying this won’t work with USB floppies but want to confirm here with the community, how people transfer DSK to floppies and the other way around.

Thanks!