[Coco] Thank you ogStevie!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 11:22:47 EDT 2017

Thank you everyone, it's been an interesting journey making Color Computer
game play videos, using the CoCo was a treasured time of my teenage
life,and playing those games left an imprint on me that remains to this day.

When I first started doing this, I didn't even think anyone even knew what
the CoCo was, and in the process, I've learned there are thousands of CoCo
enthusiasts and have made friends around the world.

I have learned a lot since I started, and hopefully the videos will
continue to get better as I do them.

A the beginning and the end of the day, I'm just some guy who likes games,
likes playing games, like talking about games, and now, talks about games,
while playing them, while recording that process for YouTube for anyone as
crazy as me to actually watch that :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com