[Coco] Ride from airport to CoCoFEST!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 12:43:34 EDT 2017

I'm not sure if it makes sense to rent a car when I'm just going to the
hotel and back to the airport (although Sunday dinner may be nice to have),
so what makes the most sense for me to do to get to the hotel and back?

I've never used Uber, has anyone used uber to get from O'Hare to Herron
point? does it actually save anything over the freedom of having a car.

Is anybody in the generous mood to perhaps at least pick me up from the
airport and get me to the hotel Friday evening???

Signed,

Confused :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow