[Coco] Episode 23 -- CoCoFEST! on the brain...

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 17:33:40 EDT 2017

Yes another great episode, hard to believe it's been two years of the
podcast already, when I started listening, I had about 6 episodes to catch
up on, but quickly became a fan of the show and haven't missed one yet.
Great to hear a little bit about VCF East, and, like most of us, I'm also
looking forward to CoCoFEST!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com