[Coco] RAM expansion options for the CoCo 3

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Apr 17 23:43:05 EDT 2017

There was also a competitor to Big Basic, called maybe 512K Basic.  I
remember both being advertised in Rainbow.  (As an interesting historical
note, some years earlier there was a product called KEY264K for the CoCo
1/2 that expanded the RAM that Basic could have available by switching
between the two 32K RAM banks of a 64K CoCo.)

Art