[Coco] Solid state disk drive

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Mon Apr 17 19:34:25 EDT 2017

Darren A wrote:
> You can boot standard DECB and use it with the CoCo SDC as well.

Interesting Darren! I did not know that. The ability to choose which disk (or disk set) to be active prior to command to boot into DECB -- nice! That is cool!

I do have a CoCoSDC that I used just a few times prior to packing up my CoCo stuff – we thought we were going to move, it's a long story -- short version; we still are. I am still planning on buying at least one more.

It’s a great product that you engineered and Ed builds. Amazing service to the CoCo community!

James