[Coco] More experiments in RG6 video on a CoCo2.

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Sun Apr 16 10:36:47 EDT 2017

   That looks great. Nice work!! I think the test right before the dither
   looked better though. The dither version looked like it had edge
   enhancement. Kind of artificial. Really great work though! It's amazing
   what we do with this 8 bit machine now. Back in the day, we had the
   capability but not the know how.

     On April 15, 2017 at 11:01 PM Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com>