[Coco] Becker interface for Coco 2 emulators

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 16:42:47 EDT 2017

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Ron <ron at kdomain.org> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Even though I believe I'm grabbing the correct ROM, I do not see the word
> "BECKER" in the HDBDOS string.  I keep seeing DW3 COCO2.  That has to be
> part of the problem -- incorrect ROM.

​The CoCo 1/2 style ROM without the turbo mode designed to work with the
Becker port for XROAR:
HDBDW3BCK.ROM

The CoCo 3 style ROM with the turbo mode designed for the Becker Port for
VCC/MAME:
HDBDW3BC3.ROM

​I will see if there are links to them some place.. I figured they would
have been on the CoCoArchive by now, but if not can see.

> ​<cut>

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |