[Coco] Becker interface for Coco 2 emulators

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Sat Apr 15 13:48:13 EDT 2017

As a follow-up to this, I tested Brett Gordon's YADOS with the 'coco2b'
driver in MAME.  It's able to connect to a local instance of Drivewire
(via the Becker port) and seems to work fine.

Interestingly, Brett's YADOS.ROM works with the Coco 3 and Coco 2. No
need for a different version.

Thanks

-Ron