[Coco] The ultimate VCC hard disk image using EmuDsk

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Sat Apr 15 00:51:23 EDT 2017

Hi Robert,

Just figured it out for MAME:

Load the CoCoSDC.VHD file in Drivewire (DRIVE 0).
Turn off HDBDOS translation.

Run MAME using the COCO3DW1 driver.

Enter the following POKES:

POKE &HD938,&H05
POKE &HD939,&HA0
POKE &HD93A,&H00

Tip:  You can paste into MAME using SHIFT SCROLL-LOCK

DIR1 - DIR248 are populated with the various programs/games.

What I need to figure out is how to save a version of HDB-DOS with those
offsets for use with MAME.  I have a version I've saved that works for the
CoCoSDC.  Not sure why it would not work with MAME.