[Coco] Mouse serial?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Apr 14 21:42:00 EDT 2017

The serial mouse drivers for OS-9/NitrOS-9 were by Bruce Istead, and support the Microsoft mouse (2 button) and Logitech mouse (3 button) serial packets (3 and 5 byte packets, respectively, from what I remember). They also worked both with the 6551 (Tandy RS-232 Pack) and 6552 (Eliminator, etc.) serial chips.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net