[Coco] VCC Update

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 20:26:33 EDT 2017

James, if you have problems with MPI etc disappearing on restart, just "Run as Administrator". The "ini" file is in the program folder and Win 7-10 doesn't like to write to things there. A fix would be to have the ini file located in "users/home/App Data" where most newer programs store such things.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com