[Coco] VCC Update

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Fri Apr 14 15:45:19 EDT 2017

Oh, wow ... that is disappointing.  I am mistaken about the comment showing up on both forks commits. – Since it is the exact same commit (#7d83e2ed7112920d4bfab62728c7f20e9c3d4187), it would only make sense to me that it should.  But right now, it appears to be only showing up on my fork of that commit.

Daing ... that means to catch all the messages you would have to check each fork w/ that same commit.  Boy that’s not right.

I guess the trick then is comment on the Fork of who is the author of that particular commit

Oh, well ...  Live and learn.

James

Just a suggestion --> Discussions at this level should probably be taken off the list and put in the GitHub messaging system on the commits where they are being modified... (We need to learn how to use GitHub for this kind of communication back-and-forth OR we will bore the others on this list to death!)

Comment left ...

https://github.com/jross9/VCC/commit/7d83e2ed7112920d4bfab62728c7f20e9c3d4187

or (same commit from Luis fork)

https://github.com/Luis46coco/VCC/commit/7d83e2ed7112920d4bfab62728c7f20e9c3d4187

Anyone can chime in and the list of commits has a little flag showing which ones have comments.

James