[Coco] 27C256 EPROMs

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Apr 14 15:03:13 EDT 2017

Just thought I'd throw this out in case there is any interest.  I have a large quantity of 27C256 OTP EPROMs.  These are 32-PLCC package, not DIP.  They are new 90ns speed Atmel parts so perfect for projects involving a 32K ROM in a cartridge for the CoCo.

I probably have enough of these to satisfy anything the CoCo community would ever need them for and, depending on quantity, could be sold for less than a buck apiece.

The advantages of PLCC if you're designing a new board are that it can be surface mounted if need and they are probably less than 1/3 the size of a DIP so more real estate available on your board for other stuff.

Dave Philipsen