[Coco] Back to BASIC

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 10:29:55 EDT 2017

That's awesome Bruce, I had to mostly teach myself, but we did swap ideas
at clubs, and of course the Rainbow.

What a great bonding experience to be able to share with your children.

I'm going to go through a project with my 8 year old daughter in a language
called Scratch that is a simple way to teach coding and create Sprite based
video games.