[Coco] Back to BASIC

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 09:14:00 EDT 2017

Happy Good Friday everyone!

Chapter 18 is uploaded in 3 parts, it was a doozy, but we're dealing with
the PMODE command, and Page Switching, and Page copying, pretty cool stuff.

So we cover PCLEAR, PMODE, and PCOPY.

The program in the book has us create an animated YoYo in 8 pages of 2
color low res graphics, and cycles through them very nicely.
We learn how to draw on different pages, copy information from one page to
another, and then there is a DIY program that challenges us to create
random lightning storms on various pages, and then randomly flip through
them to create the "animated storm" what I ended up with was "OK" but far
from a work of art!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com